A cloud-based document management service for construction projects and project teams
BIM 360™ Docs saves time, reduces risk and eliminates errors in construction projects by ensuring that the entire project team is building from the correct version of documents and plans.
BIM 360 Docs delivers a complete, connected solution that:
Provides industry-specific capabilities for managing all 2D plans, 3D models, and other project documents
- + Role-based access control, version control, and set linking
- + Support for approval processes and workflows
- + Allows disparate project teams both in the office and the field to access, share and review documents without the hassle of managing individual seat licensing.
Seamlessly integrates with authoring apps and existing cloud and local file systems
- + Supports virtually all AEC 2D and 3D file and data formats in the cloud
- + Automatically extract sheets from Revit models, AutoCAD drawings and multi-page PDFs
Delivers anywhere, anytime collaborative access to the entire project team
- + Web and mobile access to all project plans, models, and documents
- + Collaborative viewing, markup, and issue management
- + 2D, 3D, and data-driven project views
- + No software download required
Who Can Benefit from BIM 360 Docs?
- + Document Managers who are overwhelmed with the work it takes to process large volumes of documents received from the design teams.
- + Superintendents who need instant access to current versions of documents to markup and direct work to subcontractors.
- + Subcontractors who need to provide onsite design feedback and receive work direction in context.
- + Owners that want a single repository of project information.
Contact us to Learn More >